WE ACCEPT DONATIONS
Books Around the Corner is an independent community book shop and event space in vibrant downtown Gresham, Oregon and its one stop bookshop. We sell new and used books as well as non-book items such as greeting cards, bookish shirts, journals, and more. Launched as a social entrepreneurship by writer, librarian, and avid Stephanie Rose Csaszar. She is a former librarian but this past shows in everything she does with Books Around the Corner. From the carefully curated collection to the diverse events she offers to the community.
We sit in the heart of downtown Gresham filled with creative expression and a heartfelt community vibe. Down the street from the two of the town’s indie coffee shops, next door to a board game and puzzle store, and beautiful Tsuru Island Park. Our quaint but productive event space fosters the spirit of the community through entertaining events, acoustic music performances, open mics, classes, workshops, book clubs, writers group, and art exhibits. We also host private meetings and events and invite daily creative expression in our community space.
We believe in quiet reading nook and a captivating read. We also believe by supporting community and sharing art, thought, and common interest it will yield positivity and happiness.
- One-On-One Computer Help
- One-On-One Cover Letter/Resume/Job Application Help
We want these services to be affordable to community members so they are available on a sliding scale. Interested? Send us a message via our Contact Page.
WE APPRECIATE EVERY TIME YOU:
- Buy and order your books at Books Around the Corner
- Choose Books Around the Corner for your personal party & school/company gift certificates
- Introduce us to publisher and authors looking for a great bookshop with a quaint but charming space for author events
- Rent our Event Space for your private or corporate parties, classes, or events
- Delight crowds with your musical and literary talents
- Hold a book club, reading, or storytime in our Event Space
- Read to your children on our sofa, or express yourself at open mics
- Foster community among us – and the importance of quality literature, arts, and education
CLOSED NEW YEAR’S DAY
We do not accept returns, but we will do exchanges (with receipt) of non-special-orders within 30 days of purchase.