Books Around the Corner is downtown Gresham’s one stop independent new and used bookshop. We also have non-book items such as greeting cards, bookish shirts, journals, and more.
Launched as a social entrepreneurship by writer, librarian, and avid reader Stephanie Rose Csaszar. She is a former librarian but this past shows in everything she does with Books Around the Corner. From the carefully curated collection to the now TWELVE book clubs she offers to the community.
Our quaint but productive space fosters the spirit of the community through acoustic music performances, book clubs, and a writers group. We believe in quiet reading nook and a captivating read. We also believe by supporting community and sharing literature, thought, and common interest it will yield positivity and happiness.
WE APPRECIATE EVERY TIME YOU:
- Buy, order, and PREORDER your books at Books Around the Corner
- Choose Books Around the Corner for your personal party & school/company gift certificates
- Delight crowds with your musical and literary talents
- Read to your children in our cozy children’s area
- Foster community among us – and the importance of quality literature, arts, and education
We do not accept returns, but we will do exchanges (with receipt) of non-special-orders for new books only within 30 days of purchase.