“What I say is, a town isn’t a town without a bookstore. It may call itself a town, but unless it’s got a bookstore, it knows it’s not foolin’ a soul.”
– Neil Gaiman, American Gods
We wanted to take a moment to tell you some exciting shop news! As of September 29th we will be moving. Due to it only being safe to be open by appointment for the forseeable future we’ve decided to move to a much smaller location. We’ll be tiny but mighty.
We will be preparing for the move over the next three weeks so please be patient with us as orders may take a bit longer to fulfill. Your orders will still be our first priority.
The address of our new location will be updated on social media, Google, and our website on September 28th. We can tell you it’s still in Gresham and near Gresham High School. We will be available to you for the same hours, by appointment, no contact door pickup and online. All pickups will be at our current location until then. We ask that since we are moving to a smaller space to complete your pickup if you have one.
We’ve had two used book carts filled with books out front and will continue to fill them until we move. Pay what you can take what you want!
ONGOING SHOP INFORMATION
- Shop Online and Pick Up At Store
- Shop Online and Ship to Your Door
- Shop By Appointment: Details HERE
- Home Delivery: We will deliver our books anywhere in Gresham for only a small fee of $5! You can email the shop and we can do the transaction online.
- Events: All book clubs for the foreseeable future will continue to take place virtually on Zoom. Feel free to email or call us with any questions or concerns.
- Cleaning: We are taking extra precautions around sanitation at the bookstore, per the WHO and CDC sites. We are regularly sanitizing high touch zones, regularly and thoroughly hand washing, as well as practicing good respiratory hygiene (coughing and sneezing into arms).