Dear Bookworms of Gresham,
I hope you are all doing well. We wanted to provide you with a shop update and how we are addressing COVID-19. For us and other small indie bookshops, this will be a challenging season to be a brick and mortar, but perhaps a good time to stay home and read. We hope that you consider supporting us in your hearts and in your book reading routines, as daily life begins to shift. Here are some of the things we are doing to better support our readers.
- Hours: We are still open our regular hours for you to come in and shop. 11-6 Tuesday-Saturday and 12-5 on Sunday, closed Mondays. Now we are offering a few additional options for those in need listed below.
- Home Delivery: We will deliver our books anywhere in Gresham for only a small fee of $5! You can pay for your books over the phone (503-489-8804) and we will drop off the book as soon as we can. You can also email the shop and we can do the transaction online.
- Curbside Delivery: Call the store, pay for your books, and we’ll run it out to your car when you arrive.
- Events: All events and book clubs in March have been cancelled. At this time the books for March book clubs will become April book club picks. If changes need to be made we will send out an update at the appropriate time. Feel free to email or call us with any questions or concerns.
- Cleaning: We are taking extra precautions around sanitation at the bookstore, per the WHO and CDC sites. We are regularly sanitizing high touch zones, regularly and thoroughly hand washing, as well as practicing good respiratory hygiene (coughing and sneezing into arms).